Lauren Ash Joins ABC Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
The Canadian actress will fill the role of Marika, opposite "Bridesmaids" Rebel Wilson and Lisa Lapira.
TORONTO – Canadian actress Lauren Ash has joined Rebel Wilson and Liza Lapira as leads in the ABC comedy pilot Super Fun Night.
Ash replaces Edi Patterson as Marika, one of three nerdy female friends on a "funcomfortable" quest to have "super fun" every Friday night.
The half-hour project, written by Bridesmaids’ Wilson and executive produced by Conan O’Brien, was originally developed by CBS as a multi-camera comedy.
After being passed over, ABC came on board to redevelop the project as a single-camera comedy.
Ash’s earlier TV credits include the CBC police drama Cracked, the Shaw Media drama Bomb Girls and playing the role of Sam Goldman on The Dating Guy.
Ash is represented by Parent Management, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and The Glick Agency.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR