Lauren Graham confirms 'Parenthood' romance
Actress talks about boyfriend, on-screen sibling Peter Krause
"Parenthood" star Lauren Graham is opening up about dating co-star (and on-screen sibling) Peter Krause.
In an interview with Redbook, the actress talked about a time 15 years ago when she went over to Krause's house.
"I think we liked each other [but] he asked me over to his house to play a board game -- and that's exactly what we ended up doing," Graham shared. "So I was like, 'This guy doesn't like me. Who actually plays a board game?.' "
The former "Gilmore Girls" star blamed timing and shyness for keeping them from diving into a relationship, but nowadays, things seem to be going their way.
"One of the things that's been so fun is that it's so easy," she said. "It's a lot, to work with somebody and spend time with them, too."
Graham and Krause were able to keep their romance under wraps.
"Nobody knew about it for awhile," she said.
Graham added: "I've also been really protective of it, because it's important that you can buy us as brother and sister on the show."
Season 2 of "Parenthood" premieres Tuesday at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR