Lauren Holly Books 'Lost Girl' Guest Starring Role
The American-Canadian actress will play a celebrity who feeds off the adulation of her fans in the Canuck sci-fi series.
TORONTO – Lauren Holly (NCIS) is to guest star in an episode of Lost Girl from Canadian indie producer Prodigy Pictures.
Holly, who was married to Toronto native Jim Carrey and more recently wed another Torontonian, investment banker Francis Greco, will appear mid-season in an episode as Sadie, a celebrity Afreet, or someone who literally feeds off the adulation of her fans.
The Canadian sci-fi series portrays a succubus, played by Anna Silk, who survives by feeding off sexual energy.
Lost Girl airs on Showcase in Canada.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR