'Law & Order: Criminal Intent' Set for Fall Broadcast Syndication Debut
3:57 PM PST 2/14/2011 by Kimberly Nordyke
Dick Wolf's procedural drama, being offered as a two-hour weekday block, has been sold to stations representing 90 percent of the country.
NBC Universal Domestic TV Distribution has sold Law & Order: Criminal Intent into broadcast syndication for a fall launch.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile