'Law & Order: Los Angeles' Star Skeet Ulrich, Two Others Exit Show
NBC's freshman procedural is undergoing a creative revamp.
Three series regulars have left NBC's Law & Order: Los Angeles amid a creative revamp of the first-year procedural, sources confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
Skeet Ulrich, who plays Detective Rex Winters, has exited his role along with Regina Hall and Megan Boone. Hall plays ADA Evelyn Price, who aids Alfred Molina's character, ADA Morales, while Boone portrays DDA Lauren Stanton, who works for Terrence Howard's DDA Joe Dekker.
The departures follow former cast member Wanda de Jesus' exit in September ahead of the series premiere.
L&O: Los Angeles, from Wolf Films and Universal Media Studios, is the fourth spinoff of Dick Wolf's long-running Law & Order franchise. Despite an underwhelming reception from critics, the show debuted fairly well in the ratings but has since seen some dropoff. Still, NBC gave it a full-season pickup in October.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack