'Law & Order: Los Angeles' Star Skeet Ulrich, Two Others Exit Show
NBC's freshman procedural is undergoing a creative revamp.
Three series regulars have left NBC's Law & Order: Los Angeles amid a creative revamp of the first-year procedural, sources confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
Skeet Ulrich, who plays Detective Rex Winters, has exited his role along with Regina Hall and Megan Boone. Hall plays ADA Evelyn Price, who aids Alfred Molina's character, ADA Morales, while Boone portrays DDA Lauren Stanton, who works for Terrence Howard's DDA Joe Dekker.
The departures follow former cast member Wanda de Jesus' exit in September ahead of the series premiere.
L&O: Los Angeles, from Wolf Films and Universal Media Studios, is the fourth spinoff of Dick Wolf's long-running Law & Order franchise. Despite an underwhelming reception from critics, the show debuted fairly well in the ratings but has since seen some dropoff. Still, NBC gave it a full-season pickup in October.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'