LAX Shooting Suspect Charged With Murder
Alleged gunman Paul Ciancia could face the death penalty for killing a TSA officer and other crimes.
Federal prosecutors have filed murder charges against the suspected gunman in the deadly shooting at Los Angeles International Airport.
U.S. Attorney Andre Birotte Jr. said Saturday that the murder charge applied to the death of TSA officer Gerardo I. Hernandez, who died in Friday's shooting at LAX's Terminal 3.
Authorities arrested 23-year-old Paul Ciancia in the attack, which also wounded five others, including two other TSA officers.
Ciancia was also charged with commission of violence at an international airport. He could face the death penalty.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'