Lea Michele, Jon Bon Jovi Rock Out in 'New Year's Eve' Still (Photo)
The “Glee” songstress and the musician team up for a performance in the upcoming Garry Marshall flick.
In the first official image from Garry Marshall’s Valentine’s Day follow up, Lea Michele and Jon Bon Jovi appear to be making sweet music together.
Clad in red and black, the singers take the stage in front of a New Year’s Eve crowd for a duet, while the audience members don Nivea brand headwear.
The film follows the same format of its holiday themed predecessor, focusing on the lives of several intertwined couples and singles in New York on the last night of the year.
The star studded cast includes Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Biel and Hector Elizondo, from Valentine’s Day, as well as Robert De Niro, Halle Berry, Katherine Heigl, Josh Duhamel, Zac Efron, Abigail Breslin, Sofia Vergara, Alyssa Milano, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Ice Cube, Seth Meyers, John Stamos, John Lithgow and Chris “Ludacris” Bridges.
Just for good measure, the film also includes Ryan Seacrest playing himself.
New Line Cinema’s New Year’s Eve hits theaters on Dec. 9.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR