Lea Michele narrowly avoids car crash
THR EXCLUSIVE: Actress shaken after a near collision
Emmy-nominated actress Lea Michele narrowly avoided a horrific car accident Sunday at 4:45 p.m. involving an overturned car at the cross section of Crescent Heights Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood.
Michele was on her way to The Hollywood Reporter's Emmy Roundtable at the Chateau Marmont when the incident occurred. While stopped at the intersection, a car running a red light collided with a truck, causing the truck to flip over multiple times before eventually stopping a few feet from Michele's vehicle. The star immediately exited the car and stepped to safety on the side of the road.
The visibly upset nominee arrived to the Chateau Marmont at 5 p.m. by foot once paramedics and the fire department arrived on the scene.
"The Office" star Mindy Kaling was also tied up in traffic that developed as a result of the accident while making her way to the roundtable.
According to a L.A.F.D. spokesperson, everyone involved in the incident escaped without serious injury. The spokesperson could not release any further information.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera