Lea Michele's 'Glee' Season 3 Revelations
The star spilled a few secrets about the Fox hit's upcoming episodes.
Glee's September 20 Season 3 premiere is fastly approaching and bits of insider details are starting to creep out.
The latest culprit to reveal set secrets? Show star Lea Michele, whose character Rachel Berry will start her senior year at McKinley High this season.
Here are three new details she revealed about the Fox show's upcoming episodes.
1. "In Season 1, we did a lot of classic rock songs — or not even so much classic rock, but songs you haven’t seen in the Top 10 in awhile," she said recently. "I definitely think they’re going to do more of that this year — taking songs that used to be incredibly popular and reinventing them.”
2. As for her character specifically, Michele told The Hollywood Reporter, “I know that she’s going to be in the school musical. I have some awesome story lines with Darren Criss, Chris Colfer and I’ll be singing a lot of Broadway, as always.”
3. Expect the show's story lines to stay focused on "the core group of kids," said the star, who explained, "This is their senior year, some of them. People definitely want to see where they're going to go.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR