Robert J. Dowling helped the Key Art Awards turn a light on the artists who market movie magic.
Movie marketing is an inexact science and an excruciatingly precise art. Films take years to develop and produce, and their success or failure depends largely on the few weeks marketers have to connect with audiences. The messages better be dead-on because there are no trial runs and no second chances.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR