Leah Mallen Joins 'Continuum' Producer Reunion Pictures as Head of Development
The Canadian indie also promotes Paddy Bickerton to president and makes Katy Lew head of finance.
TORONTO – Syfy's Continuum producer Reunion Pictures has Leah Mallen as its new head of development as it restructures its management team to handle a bigger development and production slate.
The Vancouver-based indie producer also promoted Paddy Bickerton to president, from head of business affairs, while Katy Lew takes on the new role of head of finance, overseeing production financing.
Mallen in her new role at Reunion will focus on original films and TV series development.
She completed earlier stints at Screen Siren Pictures and Twofold Films.
Besides Continuum, now in its second season, Reunion has two 4-hour mini-series in production and new projects in the 2013 pipeline.
Reunion is run by partners Lisa Richardson, Matthew O’Connor and Tom Rowe.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game