LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Get Married
The country star and the actor wed on Friday at a private home in California.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have tied the knot, reports People.
The two had told friends and family that they were attending an engagement party, but revealed to their guests that it was an intimate wedding ceremony, which was held at a private residence in California.
“LeAnn and Eddie were happily married today surrounded by their closest family and friends,” the bride’s spokesperson tells People. “They thank everyone for their well wishes.”
The pair got engaged late last year.
Rimes has been tapped to star in a CMT telepic while Cibrian, who has recurred on CSI: Miami, took over the lead role on the NBC pilot Playboy. They co-starred in Lifetime's Northern Lights TV movie.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR