Lee Byung-hun to Reprise 'G.I. Joe' Role
'I Saw The Devil' star will return to play Storm Shadow in the first 'G.I. Joe' sequel.
SEOUL -- Lee Byung-hun (I Saw the Devil) will star in G.I. Joe 2, reprising his role as Storm Shadow in a sequel to 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, according to Lee’s agency.
The writing team from Zombieland is currently working on the script for GI Joe 2. Lee will head to the U.S. to begin shooting in June, with the film slated to open in the summer of 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR