Lee Byung-hun to Reprise 'G.I. Joe' Role
'I Saw The Devil' star will return to play Storm Shadow in the first 'G.I. Joe' sequel.
SEOUL -- Lee Byung-hun (I Saw the Devil) will star in G.I. Joe 2, reprising his role as Storm Shadow in a sequel to 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, according to Lee’s agency.
The writing team from Zombieland is currently working on the script for GI Joe 2. Lee will head to the U.S. to begin shooting in June, with the film slated to open in the summer of 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'