Lee Rierson Joins FremantleMedia North America
He'll serve as chief operating officer and report to CEO Thom Beers.
FremantleMedia North America has appointed Shine America's Lee Rierson as chief operating officer.
Starting July 22, Rierson will oversee production, business and legal affairs, communications and marketing as well as business development and strategic planning.
Rierson replaces Donna Redier Linsk, who exited the company behind American Idol, X Factor, America's Got Talent and The Price Is Right.
"We couldn't be more excited to have Lee bring his incredibly impressive skills to FMNA as we press forward into new areas of creative partnerships,” said FMNA CEO Thom Beers, to whom Rierson will report.
During his tenure at Shine America, where he serves as COO, he was charged with overseeing production, business and legal affairs, music, HR and labor relations. He joined Shine in 2006 from Reveille.
“I am delighted to join up with Thom and the brilliant FMNA executive team," Rierson said. "With the talent and assets the company has in place, it is poised to build rapidly on its iconic brands using its deep domestic and international content generation and distribution capacities. I’m looking forward to working with the entire team to accelerate that process on all fronts.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR