Leeza Gibbons Weds
9:49 AM PDT 4/22/2011 by compiled THR Staff
She tied the knot with Steven Fenton, former president of the Beverly Hills Board of Education, at midnight Wednesday.
Former Entertainment Tonight co-anchor Leeza Gibbons quietly got married at midnight Wednesday.She tied the knot with Steven Fenton on the rooftop of the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills (where they had their first date). Gibbons met Fenton, who is former president of the Beverly Hills Board of Education, on a blind date more than two years ago. They engaged last June. "We are living the fairy tale," she tells People, which first reported news of the nuptials. "We have so much respect for each other and grow stronger together … always so grateful to have been given another chance at love."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress