Leeza Gibbons Weds
9:49 AM PDT 4/22/2011 by compiled THR Staff
She tied the knot with Steven Fenton, former president of the Beverly Hills Board of Education, at midnight Wednesday.
Former Entertainment Tonight co-anchor Leeza Gibbons quietly got married at midnight Wednesday.She tied the knot with Steven Fenton on the rooftop of the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills (where they had their first date). Gibbons met Fenton, who is former president of the Beverly Hills Board of Education, on a blind date more than two years ago. They engaged last June. "We are living the fairy tale," she tells People, which first reported news of the nuptials. "We have so much respect for each other and grow stronger together … always so grateful to have been given another chance at love."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR