Legendary East, China Film Co. Ink Multiyear Deal
The development slate will be announced within months.
Legendary East and China Film Co. Ltd, have signed a multiyear deal to produce tentpole films.
The development slate for the three-year deal will be announced within months.
"Partnering with China Film Co. Ltd. allows us to collaborate on projects from the earliest stages, and create true co-productions with unique worlds, elements and stories that universally speak to audiences," said Legendary East CEO Peter Loehr in a statement.
The agreement was signed in Beijing on Thursday with Legendary CEO Thomas Tull, and Han Sanping, chairman of China Film Co. Ltd, present.
"We are very much looking forward to working with Legendary East and are impressed by their strong achievements to date," said Sanping in the statement. "There can be no doubt that this is one of the most important collaborations for CFGC in the coming years. We believe that through strong collaboration between CFGC and Legendary East, we will be able to make films that are more appealing to filmgoers, creating new genres that, through the magic of film, bring greater variety to audiences around the world."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR