Legendary Promotes Marlin Prager to CFO
Prager, who has been with the company since 2005, was previously senior vp of finance.
Legendary Entertainment has promoted Marlin Prager to CFO.
Prager, who has been with the company since 2005, was previously senior vp of finance. He will report to the company's CEO, Thomas Tull.
According to Legendary, Prager will now be overseeing the “company's financial management, planning, forecasting, accounting and capital structure.”
Before working at Legendary, Prager cut his film financing teeth as a partner at W2 Films where he was involved with film funds as well as German tax motivated film structures.
Prior to W2, he was on the entertainment and media teams of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin and at Price Waterhouse, LLP in a variety of accounting, financial and strategic roles.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'