Legendary Promotes Marlin Prager to CFO
Prager, who has been with the company since 2005, was previously senior vp of finance.
Legendary Entertainment has promoted Marlin Prager to CFO.
Prager, who has been with the company since 2005, was previously senior vp of finance. He will report to the company's CEO, Thomas Tull.
According to Legendary, Prager will now be overseeing the “company's financial management, planning, forecasting, accounting and capital structure.”
Before working at Legendary, Prager cut his film financing teeth as a partner at W2 Films where he was involved with film funds as well as German tax motivated film structures.
Prior to W2, he was on the entertainment and media teams of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin and at Price Waterhouse, LLP in a variety of accounting, financial and strategic roles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack