Leighton Meester, Adam Brody Engaged
The couple, who worked together on the 2011 film "The Oranges," have reportedly been dating for more than a year.
Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are ready to walk down the aisle.
The couple, who have reportedly been dating for more than a year, are engaged to be married, according to multiple reports.
Meester, 27, and Brody, 33, worked together on the 2011 movie The Oranges.
Meester, best known for her role as Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl, has several movies in the works, including The Judge with Robert Downey Jr.
Brody, who came to fame as Seth Cohen on The O.C., recently appeared in the movies Lovelace and Baggage Claim; upcoming credits include Think Like a Man Too.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR