Leonardo DiCaprio Morphs Into Jack Nicholson in Japanese TV Interview (Video)
The "Django Unchained" star does an uncanny eyebrow-flexing impression.
Side by side, Leonardo DiCaprio bears some resemblance to Jack Nicholson: There's the Stewie-esque round face, the heart-shaped hairline, the impish grin and -- last but not least -- the arched eyebrows.
The Django Unchained star unveiled his "Jack Nicholson Eyebrows" during a recent interview with a Japanese TV show, via Gawker, demonstrating a spot-on impression of the Hollywood legend, with whom he co-starred in 2006's The Departed.
Jennifer Lawrence would be impressed. Or not.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack