CBS TV Studios Receive Letter Containing White Powder
The LAPD is in the process of testing the unknown substance.
A white powdery substance was found in a letter envelope Tuesday afternoon at CBS television studios in Los Angeles, the L.A. Times reported.
After the envelope's contents were discovered, police and firefighters were called to the studios at the 7800 block of Beverly Boulevard just before 3 p.m.
The letter was opened in an isolated area, and nobody had to be evacuated.
Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman Karen Rayner told the Times that the LAPD is in the process of testing the powder.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR