Levi Johnston Inks Book Deal for Palin Family Tell-All
3:10 PM PDT 4/25/2011 by THR staff
“Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs,” published by Touchstone Publishing, hits shelves this fall.
Levi Johnston isn’t done talking.He has inked a deal with Touchstone Publishing to release the book, Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs, this fall, according to UsMagazine.com and People.com. "I want to tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins," Johnston, 20, said in a statement released by his publisher. "My sense of Sarah and my perplexing fall from grace – how I feel and what I've learned. I'm doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country." Bristol Palin and Johnston, who has a son Tripp, 2, officially ended their on-and-off relationship last year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR