'L!fe Happens,' starring Krysten Ritter, Kate Bosworth and Rachel Bilson, to Open March 30
PMK*BNC Films and AMC Independent are partnering for the theatrical release of Kat Coiro's film.
L!fe Happens, Kat Coiro’s film about three best friends in Los Angeles, starring Krysten Ritter, Kate Bosworth and Rachel Bilson, will be released theatrically March 30, expanding to additional cities on April 6.
The movie’s theatrical release comes about through an exclusive partnership between PMK*BNC Films, the public relations firm marketing and distribution division headed by Marian Koltai-Levine,and AMC Theatres, which will showcast the film in more than 80 locations throughout North America through its AMC Independent program.
L!fe, directed by Coiro and co-written by Coiro and Ritter, debuted at the 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival. Stardust Pictures produced the movies, which looks at the singles dating scene and the consequences of an unexpected pregnancy.
“I couldn’t be more excited to partner with PMK*BNC Films and AMCi on the release of our film,” Coiro said. “This collaboration and innovative distribution vehicle will ensure that my directorial debut will have an audience.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR