'Love and Honor' Trailer: Liam Hemsworth Makes Love, Not War (Video)
The "Hunger Games" star plays a Vietnam soldier who goes AWOL after falling for a hippie girl.
Liam Hemsworth’s character in The Hunger Games, Gale, may not have had to go to war in the deadly games, but fans of the Australian actor will get to see him as a soldier in the upcoming film Love and Honor.
Hemsworth plays a soldier fighting in the Vietnam war, who heads to Michigan with a buddy for a weeklong leave. There, they find pretty hippie girls, and Hemsworth’s characters ends up falling in love with one of them (Teresa Palmer). The guys debate going AWOL instead of returning to the war.
The film, which is helmed by new director Danny Mooney from a script by Jim Burnstein and Garrett Schiff, doesn’t have a release date yet, but will probably appeal to Nicholas Sparks-loving audiences.
Aimee Teegarden and Austin Stowell also star.
Watch the trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR