Liam Neeson Goes Skinny Dipping on 'Ellen' (Video)
The Irish actor helped raise money for breast cancer research by showing some skin.
Liam Neeson is a man with a very particular set of skills -- and stripping, it seems, is one of them.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Neeson stepped onto The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday in a fuzzy pink bathrobe -- much to the delight of the crowd. Degeneres announced he would enter into a dunk tank where a lucky audience member would have the chance to douse him with water and donate $10,000 to her charity, Ellen for the Cure. The lucky audience member was a breast cancer survivor who couldn’t contain her excitement when her name was called, rushing down to the stage to hug the actor.
Neeson, however, wasn't satisfied with the amount. “If I take this off,” Liam asked, indicating his robe, "Does the $10,000 become $20,000?”
The crowd roared even louder when Neeson suggested going even further and removing the pink neon briefs under the robe. "We get fined if you take those off," Ellen cracked.
Without shame, the Taken 2 star stripped off the robe and showed the audience what being an action movies star has done for him.
“Oh my god, if someone’s just tuning in, you look naked in there,” Ellen said, making the audience only scream louder.
Ellen later tweeted a picture of the nearly naked actor saying "$20,00 from Shutterfly, and $43 in singles stuck in his speedo."
Are we looking at the next Magic Mike?
Check out the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game