Liam Neeson Survival Thriller 'The Grey' Gets Release Date
Open Road Films' Joe Carnahan-directed feature will open in theaters Jan. 27, 2012.
Open Road Films will release Joe Carnahan’s survival thriller The Grey — starring Liam Neeson -- on Jan. 27, 2012.
In The Grey, Neeson leads an unruly group of oil-rig roughnecks when their plane crashes into the remote Alaskan wilderness.
Battling mortal injuries and merciless weather, the survivors have only a few days to escape the icy elements--and a vicious pack of rogue wolves on the hunt--before their time runs out.
The movie also stars Frank Grillo (Warrior, Lay the Favorite), Dermot Mulroney (Burn After Reading, About Schmidt), Dallas Roberts (3:10 To Yuma), Joe Anderson (Across The Universe), James Badge Dale (World War Z, The Conspirator) and Nonso Anozie (Conan The Barbarian).
The Grey is produced by Carnahan, Jules Daly, Ridley Scott and Mickey Liddell. Executive producers are Tony Scott and Jennifer Hilton, as well as Jim Seibel, Bill Johnson and Marc Butan of Inferno Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR