Liam Neeson in Talks for Seth MacFarlane's 'A Million Ways to Die' (Exclusive)
The "Taken" star would join Charlize Theron and Amanda Seyfried in the "Ted" filmmaker's next movie.
Add Liam Neeson to the all-star cast being assembled for Seth MacFarlane's Ted follow-up A Million Ways to Die in the West.
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Neeson is in negotiations to join MacFarlane, Charlize Theron and Amanda Seyfried in the Media Rights Capital-produced comedy Western.
MacFarlane wrote the script with Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild (Ted, Family Guy) and will direct and produce with Scott Stuber and Jason Clark. A May production start is planned.
A Million Ways to Die follows a cowardly sheep farmer (MacFarlane) who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his girlfriend (Seyfried) leave him for another man. When a mysterious woman (Theron) rides into town, she helps him find his courage. But when her outlaw husband arrives seeking revenge, the farmer must put his newfound courage to the test. Neeson would play Theron's outlaw husband.
Giovanni Ribisi also recently boarded the project when Jonah Hill passed.
Neeson, who most recently starred in Taken 2, is repped by CAA.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David