Liam Neeson in Talks for Seth MacFarlane's 'A Million Ways to Die' (Exclusive)
The "Taken" star would join Charlize Theron and Amanda Seyfried in the "Ted" filmmaker's next movie.
Add Liam Neeson to the all-star cast being assembled for Seth MacFarlane's Ted follow-up A Million Ways to Die in the West.
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Neeson is in negotiations to join MacFarlane, Charlize Theron and Amanda Seyfried in the Media Rights Capital-produced comedy Western.
MacFarlane wrote the script with Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild (Ted, Family Guy) and will direct and produce with Scott Stuber and Jason Clark. A May production start is planned.
A Million Ways to Die follows a cowardly sheep farmer (MacFarlane) who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his girlfriend (Seyfried) leave him for another man. When a mysterious woman (Theron) rides into town, she helps him find his courage. But when her outlaw husband arrives seeking revenge, the farmer must put his newfound courage to the test. Neeson would play Theron's outlaw husband.
Giovanni Ribisi also recently boarded the project when Jonah Hill passed.
Neeson, who most recently starred in Taken 2, is repped by CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR