Liam Neeson's 'Non-Stop' to Hit Theaters in February
The action-thriller reunites the actor with "Unknown" director Jaume Collet-Serra.
Universal Pictures will release Liam Neeson's Non-Stop on Feb. 21.
Set on a flight from New York City to London, the action-thriller stars Neeson as U.S. air marshal who receives a series of cryptic text messages demanding that he instruct the government to transfer $150 million into an off-shore account.
Until he secures the money, a passenger on his flight will be killed every 20 minutes.
Non-Stop, also starring Julianne Moore, reunites Neeson with his Unknown director Jaume Collet-Serra. From StudioCanal, Non-Stop is produced by Joel Silver, Andrew Rona and Steve Richards.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10