Liberty CEO Greg Maffei: Howard Stern Has Been A 'Great Resource' for Sirius XM
Signals that Starz should get more money for streaming content deal with Netflix and says Liberty-Barry Diller relationship is "as good as it's been in years."
NEW YORK - The future of Sirius XM Radio with or without Howard Stern, the future of Starz's relationship with Netflix and the relationship between Liberty Media and Barry Diller were among the topics Liberty CEO Greg Maffei was grilled on at a UBS media investor conference here Tuesday afternoon.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR