Liberty Media CEO Lauds Recovery of QVC Japan After Natural Disaster
1:27 PM PDT 5/24/2011 by Georg Szalai
Greg Maffei also discusses Starz and Liberty’s $1 billion bid for Barnes & Noble.
NEW YORK – Home shopping channel QVC Japan is recovering better than expected after the earthquake and tsunami that hit the country in March, Liberty Media CEO Greg Maffei said Tuesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile