Liberty Media’s Starz Posts Stronger Quarterly Results
"The first quarter marked another period of solid results and new highs in subscriptions to the Starz and Encore flagship channels," said Starz president and CEO Chris Albrecht.
NEW YORK - John Malone's Liberty Media on Friday reported improved first-quarter financials for Starz LLC, which posted continued user gains to hit new highs in subscriptions to its Starz and Encore premium TV channels, and higher revenue at home shopping channel QVC.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR