Lifetime Taps Michele Moore Senior VP Publicity
She'll oversee strategic communications and PR efforts for Lifetime Networks and work with Les Eisner.
Lifetime on Tuesday tapped Michele Moore senior vp publicity.
In her new role, Moore will work with Lifetime vp corporate communications and publicity Les Eisner and serve on Nancy Dubuc's senior team, overseeing strategic communications and PR efforts for Lifetime Networks.
"Michele's expertise and breadth of experiences as a senior level communications strategist in publicity, brand marketing and public affairs will be a great asset to Lifetime as our brand continues to evolve," Dubuc said in a statement announcing the hire. "Lifetime has assembled an extremely strong communications team, and Michele is a proven leader who will guide the group responsible for representing the network's position and programming to the media."
Moore comes to Lifetime from Temple University, where she served as the chief marketing official. Before that, she was a senior consultant for the Washington-based Walker Marchant Group, a crisis communications firm.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack