Lights, Camera, Pineapple
With or without the right incentives, Relativity Media's Ryan Kavanaugh plans to spend $400 million on two new studios in Hawaii, where Hollywood dreams big.
If Ryan Kavanaugh gets his way -- and he almost always does -- construction crews financed by his Relativity Media and Steve Bing's Shangri-La Entertainment will break ground by year's end on a $200 million studio on Maui, his "favorite place in the world."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR