Lil B Receives Death Threats After Titling Album 'I'm Gay'
The rapper, who says he is a heterosexual, claims he wants to "push less separation" and that he is "gay" in the sense of being happy.
Rapper Lil B received death threats after announcing at Coachella last weekend that his next album will be titled I'm Gay.
"People been hitting me up like, 'I'm gonna bash your head in,' 'you f----t,' 'I'm gonna kill you,' " Lil B told MTV News.
The rapper -- who said he is, in fact, a heterosexual -- said the title refers to his happiness in life.
"I'm very gay, but I love women," he said. "I'm not attracted to men in any way. I've never been attracted to a man in my life. But yes I am gay, I'm so happy. I'm a gay, heterosexual male."
He added that he supports the gay and lesbian community and wants to "push less separation." In addition to the death threats, Lil B says that some of his fans turned on him after announcing the album title.
"I'm not gonna stop, and I'm not scared of anybody on earth," he said. "That's why I [titled the album I'm Gay], and nobody gonna stop me."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR