Lil B Receives Death Threats After Titling Album 'I'm Gay'
The rapper, who says he is a heterosexual, claims he wants to "push less separation" and that he is "gay" in the sense of being happy.
Rapper Lil B received death threats after announcing at Coachella last weekend that his next album will be titled I'm Gay.
"People been hitting me up like, 'I'm gonna bash your head in,' 'you f----t,' 'I'm gonna kill you,' " Lil B told MTV News.
The rapper -- who said he is, in fact, a heterosexual -- said the title refers to his happiness in life.
"I'm very gay, but I love women," he said. "I'm not attracted to men in any way. I've never been attracted to a man in my life. But yes I am gay, I'm so happy. I'm a gay, heterosexual male."
He added that he supports the gay and lesbian community and wants to "push less separation." In addition to the death threats, Lil B says that some of his fans turned on him after announcing the album title.
"I'm not gonna stop, and I'm not scared of anybody on earth," he said. "That's why I [titled the album I'm Gay], and nobody gonna stop me."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!