Lil' Snupe Murder Suspect Identified
The late rapper was allegedly shot in Winnfield, Louisiana by Tony D. Holden, a 36-year-old convicted felon.
The newspaper reports that the warrants have been issued for Tony D. Holden, 36, on counts of first-degree murder, armed robbery and illegal possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Holden is at large and considered armed and dangerous. The shooting occurred in the Maplewood Apartments in Winnfield, Louisiana, where the rising MC was pronounced dead early Thursday morning.
"We are told they were betting on a video game," Winnfield police lieutenant Charles Curry told the Times. "Supposedly he (Holden) robbed him (Ross) of money." Holden has reportedly previously been arrested on drug charges, forcible rape, second-degree kidnapping and aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon.
Addarren "Lil' Snupe" Ross, 18, had signed to Meek Mill's Dream Chasers label. Mill revealed after his death that the young rapper had been asked to contribute to the upcoming Self-Made Vol. 3 compilation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR