Lil Wayne Hospitalized Again for Seizure
The rapper, who has said he is epileptic, was treated and released early Wednesday morning.
Lil Wayne was back in the hospital Tuesday night after suffering another seizure.
TMZ first reported that Wayne was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after experiencing a single seizure. He was treated and released early Wednesday morning.
"I'm fine. Thank u," Wayne tweeted to his 11,000-plus followers on Wednesday. A rep for the rapper did not immediately return The Hollywood Reporter's request for comment.
The 30-year-old was reported to be near death in March after suffering a series of severe seizures, spending six days in the intensive care unit at Cedars. Wayne has since explained that he is epileptic and has been suffering from seizures since he was a child.
"The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest, overworking myself. That’s just typical me, though," he told radio's Power 108.
Wayne is scheduled to hit the road July 9 for a slew of tour dates, with his America's Most Wanted tour wrapping Sept. 1 in Irvine, Calif.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR