Lil Wayne Lends His Voice to B.o.B.'s 'Strange Clouds' Single (Audio)
The rappers collaborated with Dr. Luke on the club-friendly track, available now on iTunes.
B.o.B. is adding yet another collaborative single to an already impressive list, which includes tracks with Bruno Mars, Hayley Williams and Rivers Cuomo.
PHOTOS: MTV Video Music Awards: The Nominees
The Atlanta rapper has joined forces with Lil’ Wayne for his most recent offering, to be featured on the forthcoming album, Strange Clouds. The club-ready title track was produced by Dr. Luke, hitting iTunes Sept. 27. "Strange Clouds" is currently the online music retailer's No. 1 single.
STORY: Is Lil Wayne a Pop Star?
“Wayne actually got on it pretty quick,” B.o.B. told V-103 of the track. “It was a quick turnaround. We were kind of debating on it, man, but we just felt like this is the song that should go first. I feel really strong about it and I like to take my time with music.”
STORY: Lil Wayne Beats 'Watch the Throne': 'Carter IV' Breaks iTunes Single-Week Album Sales Record
Strange Clouds is being eyed for a Spring 2012 release. In the meantime, check out the synth-heavy track below -- Warning: Contains some strong language.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed