Lil Wayne to Publish Prison Memoir in November
"Gone Till November" will be released Nov. 28, in time for the holiday season.
Lil Wayne's prison stint is being immortalized in book form.
Grand Central Publishing has announced that the company will publish Gone Till November, a compilation of the rapper's diaries that he kept during his eight months spent in 2010 on RIkers Island on a gun charge.
Scheduled for a Nov. 28 release, in time for the holiday season, Gone Till November will offer a firsthand account of Lil Wayne's experience in prison.
“We are thrilled to be publishing Wayne’s prison memoir," said Ben Greenberg, executive editor at Grand Central Publishing. "He kept detailed journals of his inner and outer life while he was on Rikers Island, and they certainly tell a story. They are revealing.”
The journals detail his thoughts and feelings, the people he met, his plans, his family, his hcildren, his past and his future.
Lil Wayne's most successful album Tha Carter III sold more than 1 million copies in its first week in 2008. He has won four Grammy Awards and is nominated for five this year.
Grand Central Publishing is a division of Hachette Book Group.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!