Lil Wayne Issued Ticket for Unkempt Lawn Outside Louisiana Home
The Young Money CEO was billed for having high grass and weeds.
Lil Wayne has been ordered to cut his grass.
The rapper's untrimmed lawn outside his house in Louisiana has caught the attention of the city, and he's been ticketed for the unruly landscaping.
The Times-Picayune reports he was cited for high grass and weeds at his 10,000-square-foot mansion in a gated subdivision in Kenner, La., a suburb of New Orleans where the rapper was born.
He was issued the ticket by the Code Enforcement Department sometime between Feb. 26 and March 2 to the name of Dwayne Carter, the "Lollipop" singer's given name.
The spacious home is on sale for $1.7 million and listed as a “celebrity” mansion. The house has five bedrooms, five bathroom and two half baths.
Amenities of the house include a master suite with a fireplace, steam room sauna and Jacuzzi, as well as a four-car garage, movie room, entertainment bar and pool house.
This fine might cost the singer several thousand dollars, according to an article on This Beat Goes. Stating Lil Wayne has been cited several times since he purchased the home in 2006 for $1.5 million.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills