Lil Wayne Issued Ticket for Unkempt Lawn Outside Louisiana Home
The Young Money CEO was billed for having high grass and weeds.
Lil Wayne has been ordered to cut his grass.
The rapper's untrimmed lawn outside his house in Louisiana has caught the attention of the city, and he's been ticketed for the unruly landscaping.
The Times-Picayune reports he was cited for high grass and weeds at his 10,000-square-foot mansion in a gated subdivision in Kenner, La., a suburb of New Orleans where the rapper was born.
He was issued the ticket by the Code Enforcement Department sometime between Feb. 26 and March 2 to the name of Dwayne Carter, the "Lollipop" singer's given name.
The spacious home is on sale for $1.7 million and listed as a “celebrity” mansion. The house has five bedrooms, five bathroom and two half baths.
Amenities of the house include a master suite with a fireplace, steam room sauna and Jacuzzi, as well as a four-car garage, movie room, entertainment bar and pool house.
This fine might cost the singer several thousand dollars, according to an article on This Beat Goes. Stating Lil Wayne has been cited several times since he purchased the home in 2006 for $1.5 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game