Linda Evangelista Seeking $46K a Month From Salma Hayek's Husband
The amount would cover around-the-clock nannies and drivers, according to the supermodel's lawyer.
Linda Evangelista is seeking $46,000 a month in child support from Salma Hayek's husband, French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, the CEO of the company that owns Gucci, Yves St. Laurent and Bottega Veneta, according to the New York Post.
"That would probably be the largest support order in the history of the Family Court," Support Magistrate Matthew Troy said to the Post. According to the report, Troy is expected to decide an amount next month.
The supermodel, who reached her heyday in the 1990s, went to Manhattan Faily Court on Monday to file the request. The $46,000 monthly amount would cover 24-hour nannies and drivers, armed with guns, according to Evangelista's lawyer.
"He's just been sitting back, paying zero," her attorney said in court on Monday about Pinault's lack of financial involvement, also arguing on his client's behalf that Evangelista has been forced to provide for her child 100 percent during this time.
Pinault, whose family is reportedly worth $11.5 billion, fathered Evangelista's four-year-old child Augustin James. The former Victoria's Secret model dated Pinault in 2006 when he was separated from Hayek.
He has not paid any money in child support since Evangelista's son was born. Pinault is married to Hayek, with whom he has a three-year-old daughter, Valentina.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR