Lindsay Lohan Cleared of Betty Ford Charges
The actress won't be tried for battery after an altercation with a technician there.
Lindsay Lohan has one less court case to worry about.
The actress won't face battery charges for allegedly getting into an altercation with a technician at the Betty Ford Center, where she underwent court-ordered rehab, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Riverside County Police told prosecutors they had enough evidence, but the employee declined to press charges.
Lohan will still go to trail on felony grand theft charges for allegedly swiping a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, Calif. store.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR