Lindsay Lohan Cleared of Betty Ford Charges
The actress won't be tried for battery after an altercation with a technician there.
Lindsay Lohan has one less court case to worry about.
The actress won't face battery charges for allegedly getting into an altercation with a technician at the Betty Ford Center, where she underwent court-ordered rehab, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Riverside County Police told prosecutors they had enough evidence, but the employee declined to press charges.
Lohan will still go to trail on felony grand theft charges for allegedly swiping a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, Calif. store.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR