Lindsay Lohan could leave rehab this week
Outpatient care would follow possible early release
Lindsay Lohan could leave her drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility as early as this week.
After a prosecutor said last week that the actress may be able to avoid her full 90-day sentence in rehab, TMZ now reports that it is "very possible" that she could leave as early as this week and begin outpatient care.
"Doctors have not written their final report, but they have already concluded her psychiatric problems are not nearly as severe as first thought," the site said. "In addition, the doctors do not believe the drug dependency issues are as severe as first thought."
One obstacle is the judge who must approve an early release.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'