Lindsay Lohan Enters Rehab at Betty Ford
The actress has also reportedly re-hired attorney Shawn Holley.
Lindsay Lohan entered rehab at a Betty Ford clinic in Rancho Mirage, Calif., on Thursday night to begin 90 days of treatment, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
A source close to Lohan says the 26-year-old actress has also re-hired her former attorney, Shawn Holley.
Lohan had been scheduled to check into another facility, Morningside Recovery, by court order but reportedly backed out early Thursday because "she hated it," a source was quoted as telling People magazine. "She thought the facilities are gross. ... She is interested in going back to Betty Ford because she knows everyone there."
Lohan, no stranger to rehab after having been five times, is a veteran of Betty Ford, where she completed a stint in 2010. During her stay here, the center fired a staffer who went public her allegations that Lohan had been "out of control" and drinking.
Lohan was given her latest three-month sentence in a rehab facility after pleading guilty in March to lying about her involvement in a Porsche crash on Pacific Coast Highway, a violation of her parole for drunk driving and shoplifting charges that date back to 2007.
After refusing to enter Morningside, Lohan -- faced with the treat of an arrest warrant by prosecutors in her case -- brought Holley back on her power lawyer in the case, TMZ reported earlier Friday.
Lohan's rep did not immediately respond to THR's requests for comment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR