Lindsay Lohan Filming Commercials at Home While Under House Arrest
The actress reportedly turned down a $25,000 offer to do an 18-second advertisement for a penny auction website, but ended up doing it for an undisclosed amount.
Lindsay Lohan isn’t letting her house arrest stop her from working.
The 24-year-old actress, who is currently under house arrest for violating her parole stemming from a 2007 DUI charge, was reportedly offered $25,000 to film an 18-second advertisement but Lohan turned it down, reports TMZ. The two sides ended up coming to an agreement for an undisclosed amount.
In the ad, she talks about discovering Beezid.com, a penny auction website.
“Hey to all my friends. I just want to share with you that during some of my time at home, I found this amazing site with great deals,” she says.
In addition to her services, Lohan was reportedly given a $10,000 credit to use on the website.
Lohan, who most recently starred in Robert Rodriguez’s Machete, was recast in the upcoming Linda Lovelace feature Inferno. Watchmen and Childrens Hospital star Malin Akerman took over the role in the indie.
In April, it was announced that Lohan would star opposite John Travolta in the new film Gotti: The Three Generations as Kim Gotti, wife of John Gotti, Jr.
Production on the feature is set to start some time in the fall.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR