Lindsay Lohan Missing Court Date to Follow The Wanted (Report)
The "Liz & Dick" trouble magnet will skip a hearing in L.A. on Wednesday to join the boy band abroad.
Lindsay Lohan has gone full-time groupie.
The Liz & Dick actress and trouble magnet will miss an 8:30 a.m. court hearing on Wednesday in order to travel overseas with The Wanted, E! News reports.
Lohan, reported to be dating the boy band's Max George, won't be evading the law, however: her lawyer, Shawn Holley, will be in court to represent her, and she's permitted to skip because the charges -- related to her June car crash -- are misdemeanors.
Let's revisit: the 26-year-old tabloid fixture, whose rap sheet is ever-evolving, is facing not one but four criminal charges. There's one charge stemming from her Nov. 29 arrest for slapping a woman in the face during a New York City nightclub confrontation and an additional three from her June 8 accident on the Pacific Coast Highway in which her Porsche collided with the back of a dumptruck. A police probe later revealed that she had lied when claiming that she was not behind the wheel. From that incident, she was charged with: reckless driving; giving false information to a police officer; and willingly resisting, obstructing or delaying an officer in the course of their duties.
Lohan's rep did not immediately respond to comment from THR.
For now, Lohan is tagging along with The Wanted for the group's appearances in London and Dubai, according to E!
"She can party, like, nearly as hard as we can!" George told reporters at Z100's Jingle Ball 2012 presented at Madison Square Garden on Friday night. "We had a big night on The Box [in New York] where Ed Sheeran came on with us and a few of our mates as well. We just had one big party, it was great."
As for La Lohan's legal run-ins, George declined to offer advice for his alleged flame.
"I'm sure she’s got people around her that know her much better than we do who can do that,” he said when asked about helping her handle her headline-generating antics. “We’re probably not the best influence, to be honest."
Chiming in, fellow Wanted member Siva Kaneswaren added: “I like her, she’s nice to have around.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott