Lindsay Lohan Leaves Jail After Posting $75,000 Bail
On Friday, the actress was sentenced to 120 days behind bars for violating probation by allegedly stealing a necklace.
Actress Lindsay Lohan posted $75,000 bail and was released from police custody Friday night in Los Angeles. The Mean Girls star had been sentenced to 120 days behind bars for violating probation by allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a boutique in Venice, Calif.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR