Lindsay Lohan Plans to Drop Her Last Name, Mom Says
11:08 AM PDT 3/25/2011 by Mark Cina
The actress realizes she no longer needs it.
Cher, Madonna, Prince ... Lindsay?Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan “is dropping the Lohan and just going by Lindsay," her mom Dina tells AOL’s Popeater. Dina says that she and her younger daughter Ali also are officially changing their last names to her maiden name, Sullivan. As for Lindsay’s decision on her last name, Dina says the starlet is trying to distance herself from her estranged father Michael Lohan, who this week was charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Dina says Lindsay has been thinking about dropping her last name for some time. But it was only after the 2010 E*Trade TV ad, featuring a baby as "that milkaholic Lindsay", that the actress realized she no longer needed it. (Lindsay filed a $100 million lawsuit against E*Trade last year, saying the commercial violated her privacy; both sides settled out of court.) Meanwhile, Lohan, is set to stand trial after being accused of stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, Calif., store
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)