Lindsay Lohan Responds via Twitter to Unconsciousness Drama
Contrary to initial reports that she was hospitalized, the actress was treated for exhaustion and dehydration after succumbing to an arduous shooting schedule for her new film "Liz & Dick."
In the wake of Friday’s dramatic news that Lindsay Lohan was reportedly found unconscious in her hotel room, the actress made light of the incident on twitter.
Speaking to fans after news reports confirmed that she was merely suffering from exhaustion, the actress and gossip magnet tweeted a two-part acknowledgment of what happened. “Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door.... Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down. XL @mrsalperez -back on set”
Lohan is currently filming Liz & Dick, a Lifetime biopic about Elizabeth Taylor. After a tweet by Los Angeles network ABC7 fueled speculation about the actress being hospitalized – and what might have caused her to be – a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department clarified that she was treated for exhaustion at the hotel, but she was never taken to the hospital.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR