Lindsay Lohan’s Dad Behind 'Letterman' Appearance
11:23 AM PST 2/16/2011 by Mark Cina
Michael Lohan claims he "booked" her on the show, but her reps scrapped it once they learned of the deal.
TMZ he got the idea after the late night host recently cracked a joke at his daughter's expense. Michael claims Lindsay "knew full well" about the booking (even though she said Tweeted Tuesday, "I'm not sure how this happened"). Michael says he and Lindsay even discussed transportation from the L.A. studio, where the actress, 24, was to tape the bit via satellite. He claims once her reps learned of the appearance, it was scrapped. Says Michael, "Anything positive that I bring into her life ... [her people] try to nix it." The actress' Letterman appearance was first announced Tuesday. The next morning, Tom Keaney, spokesperson for Worldwide Pants Incorporated, said she will not deliver the Top Ten after all because the person who booked her "was not authorized to make commitments on her behalf."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR