Lindsay Lohan in Talks to Join 'Scary Movie 5'
She will join Ashley Tisdale and Charlie Sheen in the comedy.
Lindsay Lohan is in negotiations to join the cast of Dimension’s Scary Movie 5, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The move continues the actress’ run of low-budget projects as she seeks to regain some credibility lost to years of altercations with the law.
She is currently shooting The Canyons, Bret Easton Ellis’ tale of L.A. youth gone bad and just wrapped Liz & Dick for Lifetime.
Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5, the fifth installment of Dimension’s horror spoof franchise.
Ashley Tisdale and Charlie Sheen, as well as franchise stalwarts Anthony Anderson and Regina Hall are among the cast.
No character description was given.
Production is expected to start September in Atlanta.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram