Lindsay Lohan in Talks to Join 'Scary Movie 5'
She will join Ashley Tisdale and Charlie Sheen in the comedy.
Lindsay Lohan is in negotiations to join the cast of Dimension’s Scary Movie 5, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The move continues the actress’ run of low-budget projects as she seeks to regain some credibility lost to years of altercations with the law.
She is currently shooting The Canyons, Bret Easton Ellis’ tale of L.A. youth gone bad and just wrapped Liz & Dick for Lifetime.
Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5, the fifth installment of Dimension’s horror spoof franchise.
Ashley Tisdale and Charlie Sheen, as well as franchise stalwarts Anthony Anderson and Regina Hall are among the cast.
No character description was given.
Production is expected to start September in Atlanta.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'