Lindsay Lohan in Talks to Join 'Scary Movie 5'
She will join Ashley Tisdale and Charlie Sheen in the comedy.
Lindsay Lohan is in negotiations to join the cast of Dimension’s Scary Movie 5, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The move continues the actress’ run of low-budget projects as she seeks to regain some credibility lost to years of altercations with the law.
She is currently shooting The Canyons, Bret Easton Ellis’ tale of L.A. youth gone bad and just wrapped Liz & Dick for Lifetime.
Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5, the fifth installment of Dimension’s horror spoof franchise.
Ashley Tisdale and Charlie Sheen, as well as franchise stalwarts Anthony Anderson and Regina Hall are among the cast.
No character description was given.
Production is expected to start September in Atlanta.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR